Hopefully you have learned that carrying a heavy golf bag on your shoulders for 4.5 miles is causing your game to suffer. You put so much time into perfecting your technique on the practice range and getting fatigued is throwing all that work away. It takes lots of energy to simply play great golf golf but most of that you expend by carrying a golf bag or dragging it on an old two wheel golf push Cart. Here’s a better idea, why don’t you try a golf push cart with 3 wheels. It takes really tiny exertion to use the latest golf push cart while playing regardless of the terrain type. Today’s push cart is ergonomically designed that fits your needs and cause’s much less fatigue so you can stay more relaxed, and as a result you will be able to save extra energy for your game. These carts are specifically designed to carry your lightweight bags or heavier bags.
Buying a push cart may not be a big deal but choosing a right push cart is very important factor. Whether you are playing the game for amusing or you are going for a professional game, you will need the best push cart with 3 wheels to carry your golfing equipment. When deciding on the right push cart, here are some factors to take into consideration before buying it:
- Wheels and parking Brakes: Golf courses varies in surface and terrains, so the wheels of the cart should be large enough so that can be easily maneuver through the terrain without any trouble.
- The Quality of Handle: Once the cart is fully loaded it will be heavy so its steering around the course may cause a problem. The handle should be specifically designed and easy to grip to increase maneuverability.
- Weight of Cart: The Push Cart should be lightweight. Think about how often you will have to load and unload the pushcart from your car. Also, it will make hauling it around the course easier.
- Portability: This is one of the key things that you should consider when shopping for a push-cart as it will affect how you move the cart from your home to the course. A good cart should be able to collapse completely when not in use so that it will occupy less space in your car and at home when storing it.
- Storage: The Cart should have enough storage that it should carry your essential accessories like phone, range finder, umbrella and other small things you like to carry.
- Customer’s Reviews: Nobody is going to hype up a bad push cart. Bad push carts are a complete hassle and could ruin a great golfing experience. Here we are providing reviews of 5 best golf push carts with 3 wheels to make your buying easier.
1. Clicgear Model 3.5
The Clicgear model 3.5 is the Ferrari of golf push carts that is extremely easy to fold up and transport. It has large mesh storage that is suited for carrying your beverages and other required golf equipment. It has separate umbrella holder, scorecard and tee holder with other useful features. It has big and wide airless wheels that make it easy to ride across the terrains. It comes in all different colors and best of all maintenance free. See All The Specs Here.
2. CaddyTek EZ-Fold 3
CaddyTek EZ-Fold 3 features a has strong aluminum frame weighing in at 18.5 Lbs and a one click fold system that makes it easy to transport. It has a patented press breaking system to stop, the same sized 3 wheels make it more stable than others. Like others it has separate space for umbrella holder and other accessories. Check Out All The Different Colors Here.
3. Bag Boy Compact 3
The Bag Boy Compact 3 is the simplest and one of the best looking of golf push carts. There is no extra features that weigh you down. It features a extra deep pocket for golf ball storage, smart phone, scorecard, and drink holder. It has unique front wheel for compact storage and simple 3 step quick fold mechanism. Push on/off brake system is fitted to make it more suitable on uneven terrains. See all the specs for the Bag Boy 3.
4. Sun Mountain Speed cart V1
The Sun Mountain Speed cart V1 is designed specifically for speed and easy of use. On most push carts its as if you need a manual just to attach your bag. This push cart makes it very quick and easy to attach your golf bag and get rolling. It easily unfolds/folds to 24.5″ X 16″ X 12″ Weighing 12.5 lbs making it one of the lightest push carts on the market. The handle is also adjustable to suit your height and includes ample storage space for golf balls, drinks, scorecard, pencils etc. If its raining you can also secure your open umbrella with a mount. See More Features Here.
5. Pinemeadow Golf Courier Cruiser 3 wheeler
The Pinemeadow Golf Courier Cruiser 3 is strictly a nuts and bolts golf push cart. There are no fancy features or extras. If you are looking for a affordable push cart on 3 wheels the Pinemeadow is for you. Its built with a durable aluminum frame and features and quick 2-step folding design. See More Specs Here.
Golf is more enjoyable when you walk, especially without a bag on your back. It will promote getting more exercise without putting unnecessary strain on your shoulders and back. Sometimes its hard choosing the right push cart with so many on the market these days. Without a doubt, you want to go with a push cart with 3 wheels that make the walk a lot easier. Based on all the features, whatever push cart you decide to use from this list of the 5 best golf push carts will leave you very satisfied.