To provide the GolfInRed services As described in the Terms of Service, the GolfInRed Services cannot be provided, and the Terms of Service cannot be performed, without GolfInRed processing data about you. Since we process data you provide to us which is necessary to perform our contract with you, you have the right to port or transfer that data if you are habitually resident in the EU.
- Collect or infer performance information which may include information inferred from sources such as driving distance or other indicators. We use your health information to provide helpful statistics and visualizations.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Collect and process information from third-party products and services, such as Facebook or Google, which you connect to GolfInRed.
When we process data you provide to us based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time via your settings. You also have the right to port or transfer the data.
- Market the Services, activities on GollfInRed and other commercial products or services. For example, our partners may pay us to promote their products, services, events, gear or devices on GollfInRed. This is one of the ways we are able to provide the Services on a sustainable basis. We provide controls and safeguards for our members, including the ability to object.
- Maintain our business by conducting research and continuously improving the Services so as to offer innovative and customized offerings to our members and partners.
- Keep the Services safe and secure by using information to prevent or detect violations of our Terms of Service, fraud or abuse, and other harmful or illegal conduct. We may also share information with third parties, including law enforcement agencies for this purpose.
- Promote the Services, including email and in-product marketing campaigns to inform members about our Services.
- Encourage users to find new ways to interact, including tournaments, followers, groups or events. We rely on our legitimate interest in retaining members when ensuring that we offer new opportunities and show routes or segments of interest to our community.
You have the right to object to, and seek restriction of, our processing of your personal data based on legitimate interests. Please visit your privacy controls if you object to us using your information.
Changes to this information
This information may change from time to time, so it should be reviewed frequently for the most up to date information. We will notify you of any changes by updates to this page.
© 2019 GolfInRed